Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Confrontations..... not that bad after all~

Difficulties - Ever since I had a new roommie, I am constantly in lousy moods... No, it is not because roommie is bad, it's just that I could not accept the "self-interest" attitude. It is difficult for me to deal with people who don't bother or care much about another person, especially close ones. Sigh~ I had been complaining day and night to friends and loved ones & thanked GOD, finally, I had the guts to confront this issues.

Confrontations - Lucky for me, everything goes smoothly. There is no argument or fighting occur. I feel better after all those negative feelings being washed out of me, it feels free... At least I did not back-stab or spell illness about roommie. Sigh~ I had been having a rough time and finally I have my silky road!!!

Breather - I had always hated this "ill" feelings about another person and I swear I could not sleep tight unless I confronted that issue. So here I am, feeling better, breathing the rightful pace, and I feel "lighter". I have been having a hard time suffocating on all those negative aura for the past few months and suddenly I feel stupid for not dealing with the issue sooner... Stupid me~
A difficult child?
N-geL

1 comment: