Sunday, September 5, 2010

Disappointment

Rumours - I came upon an upsetting news today during dinner. My colleague told me that on one fine evening,  Mr. D went out for a drink with his colleague and a student trainee. After several drinks, Mr. D actually went home with his colleague (a female colleague) and what happen next, there is no need of further elaboration. I do not know how valid this news could be, but I admit that I am affected by it.

Feelings - I am upset and disappointed. How could I not be? No, I am not in love with him but I definitely had some chemistry for him. It is weird. I always hated the way friends make fun of me (fooling me verbally with a guy, making me unconsciously had feelings for him). Sigh~ However, it is not like the world is ending. I am still alright.

Theories - Why does it always have to be like this? I almost banish my theory on Genting guys but now it is all proven right, again and again. Why does relationships in Genting was always this complicated?

......................
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment