Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The End of February

I am not pleased at all though it is the last day of February... I am the biggest fan of all month-end but not today. Okay I am upset with my wages (I should have more than the amount I got!) & I am not able to have the shop-till-you-drop kinda event anymore!!! Sick!!! The management are sucking up all the CNY payments as well as the double-pay payments. Darn!

That is the grand opening of devastation. Here comes number two; pathetic colleague a.k.a friend. Her name's self-pity. She thinks the world owes her & she thinks that she's the only,one person that are very unfortunate. Shame on her to have those thoughts! Shame on her... I have to admit that I am very sensitive towards her words and actions due to the closeness and bonds that we had. She, a foolish girl, chooses to take everyone's love & kindness for granted. It will never be enough for her.

I on the other hand chose to walk out of her (nah... I am still considering). It is very frustrating to have miserable friend whom share nothing but misery. I had given her uncountable chances to be grateful & happy yet she pushed everyone away... I am sick and loathe of her attitude! Darn! I am no Mother Teressa & I am no Gandhi. I have tolerance limits & I guessed she did not realize that, yet. She is driving me nuts with her foolish yet pathetic comments which drowns my happy moments... She is such a misery...

The last but not least occurrence that causes unhappy events was the announcement of portfolio rotations. It will be effective from 31 March onwards (and I really hope those days will not come).  Sigh¬ Nothing stays permanently, right? 



Happy Days. Come... Come...
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment