Tuesday, April 26, 2011

B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

Boredom - I am sick of my "jobless" days at work! Since the swapping of portfolios, I had none to do~ Darn! All this is driving me insane!!! I mean I still have some petty things to do from time to time (and most of those things can be completed within minutes) but mostly nothing~ Sigh~

At Work - During the entire working hours, I'd been walking around, disturbing designers, looking and "busybody-ing" around... I am "jobless" to the extend I am able to copy movie dramas daily from my designers~ 

Events & Tournaments - There are estimation of 15 events & tournaments until the month of July but mostly still pending for confirmation. However, it is weird tho that I have many events to get prepared of but yet I have nothing to do...

Be It - Well, since I'd been working really hard on my precious portfolio, I will take this as a break. I believe that everything that happened, happens for a reason.

Ngeline

No comments:

Post a Comment