Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The virus of "Bruno" in my head

Galling - It galls me a lot when Bruno's song are being played. Do not get me wrong; I love his songs just as much as anyone else BUT it is annoying when he sang so brilliantly! His voice, his melodies...darn it! I hated him because I love his songs in a very extreme way~ Sigh~ 

 Picture courtesy from rap-up.com

Emotions - Do you feel the same way as I do when listening to his songs? Gosh! He is so darn good with melodies and lyrics... He made me emotional; made me wanting to be in love...forever. Hmmm...

Here are some of his B-E-S-T songs:
1. Starting Today
2. Runaway
3. Who Is (superbly nice!)
4. Long Distance
5. Marry You
6. Talking to the Moon
7. Today My Life Begins (thumbs up!)



~~hum humming~~
Ngeline

No comments:

Post a Comment