Friday, January 27, 2012

Christmas is all about Giving & Sharing

Ding Ding Dong - Christmas! A celebration which I enjoyed a lot & I believe others will too~ What I remembered most about Christmas are sharing & pressie!!! Santa... Hohoho... Rudolf... Snow... Wishes... Fairy Godmother... etc. Oh, and not to forget it is a celebration of Jesus's birthday :)

Pressie & Gifts - Speaking of this, I think I received more of it last Christmas (2011) compared to previous ones. **Smiling** Anyway, it is never easy to buy gifts for friends & family. I have a really hard time searching high and low for the "right" gift for everyone. Sometimes I did wonder if they ever liked my gifts. Hmmm~ I guess they have the same problems as I am when they bought gifts for me. I have to admit I am a lil' fussy BUT I loved everything that was given to me, okay~

For Them - Below are the few gifts which I got for my friends & family (aiks... forgotten to capture mummy's, daddy's, vinc's, bro's, yeen's, & group's gifts).
Rebecca & Penny
Uncle
Rebecca (Birthday Gift)
Angel
Siti Amoi
For Me - Gifts from friends & family!!!
From Rain, KY, & Beldon
From roommate YY
From David
From Bro & Vinc
From Beloved Mummy
From Hong Ying
From Becky
From Becky
From Jo Lyn
From Penny Sampat
From May Way
From Teck Poh

Ho Ho Hoh!
Ngeline

No comments:

Post a Comment