Friday, September 28, 2012

The Secret Box

Enigma - What is the first feeling you felt when something mysterious happened? For me, I got my adrenaline rush! Fully aroused by the excitement, I will have my full attentions paid to that particular happening. Eagerness creeps in too! Well that is what I felt when I got my Secret Box  other than running into my prince charming.

Secret Box - The mysterious box which I am describing about is actually a box which is filled with product samplings sent by fabulousfinds [http://www.fabulousfinds.com.my]. Monthly, this box will be sent out to me with different contents in it. The sampling products may come in original sizes or in mini sampling packages. And each samplings have its' descriptions; for usage instructions. However, payment must be made, monthly, at only RM35.

Samplings - The products provided are mostly well established brands; shu uemura - benefit - Lunasol - skinz - Wella - Crabtree & Evelyn - My Beauty Diary - narciso rodriguez - essence - Lanvin Paris - SP - Burt's Bees - Elizabeth Arden - Jurlique - Clairol - empro - Olive Tebe - Beaubelle. 

Package - You will not believe how nice and lovely the package is. I was a little bit in shocked when I received my box. The upper box was covered with the delivery receipt while the sides was filled with marker writings. I thought it was a disappointment BUT when I opened the indented box, there is another perfect box in it! Wow! Hence, do not worried on how the delivery would damaged the packages.



My Box - I got my first package 4 days ago, am happy and satisfied. The contents was Elizabeth Arden Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules & Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules - Essence Duo Eyeshadow - Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lipgloss - Clairol Professional Colour Radiance Shampoo - Clairol Radiance Intensive Mask - Narciso Rodriguez for her EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment