Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Luck-Less Me!

Actually I'm not hoping much in gaining or having anything...but somehow if I'm lucky, I might have something~ Sigh~ That pathetic fellow just missed my lucky number by 1 digit, yes one digit...

My lucky a.k.a luck-less number "056" and that pathetic fellow announced "055" Can you believe it? The grand prize is indeed luxurious and yes, I couldn't have it because that PATHETIC fellow pick the wrong NUMBER!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

The saddest part is that the "fellow" I mentioned are really macho and "man-ly" and CUTE!!! Yikes!!! Else I would have the chance to "hold" and somehow try to "grab" his super "man" hand!!! kekekekeke

Sigh~ Nyway, I missed those chances but it's alright. God IS fair! God put me in to a situation where "Lizard" & me able to stood closely to each other. Muahahahahahahaha Seriously I don't like the way he look at me (He looks at me as if I did something sinful to him). Or maybe he's trying to play it cool? But often enough, I realize he kept on looking at me during classes (Well, I have to admit that he looks at me maybe because he realize I kept on looking at him). Muahahahahahahahahahaa

Silly~ Silly ME!


Luck? or Luck-Less?
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment