Saturday, September 19, 2009

Showtime!

I did a movie marathon yesterday in Tropicana City after my Advanced PR paper. It feels so relaxing and I must admit I am quite relief, a ‘lil. Although there are not much food activity yesterday (which is better if there are PLENTY of food!!!), somehow I enjoyed!

My first flick:




Where Got Ghost? is a Singapore horror-comedy Chinese movie directed by Jack Neo. I don’t find the movie really nice but somehow it managed to make audiences have a good laugh. I don’t know the story seemed somehow weird to me (although there is moral-of-the-story thingy). The flow of the movie is separated into 3 parts; "Roadside Got Ghost", "Forest Got Ghost" and "House Got Ghost". The movie is trying to indicate that never try to offend or brag about ghosts and spirits.

My second flick:




Tsunami in Haeundae is a nice movie to catch. After all the flooded stress and tension in my mind (which I have been tortured for a month, and another 2 weeks to go), this movie somehow had drained my stress level. This movie shows the ugly sides of human as well as the good. Some would sacrifice themselves for another while some would be extremely self-centered. Hmmm… I cried like a baby in the cinema and I have to say it is NOT embarrassing! Almost all the presence female cried okay! (Hehehe… At least I’m not the girl who sobs yikes!)

My third flick:




The Ugly Truth! It is a nice movie (partly there are 2 cute guys) because I found some similarities of Abby Richter in ME!!! OMG!!! It is funny and factual. Like it’s title, the ugly truth about love, life, and sex! Yikes! It’s a must-watch movie if you luuuurrrrveeeeeee Gerard Butler because he is so yummy macho!!! Muahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaahah!!!!!


It had been a nice day though... More good days to come!!!


One Two Action!!
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment