Saturday, September 5, 2009

the torturesome of exams

Final Year Projects, assignments, projects, and class activities are somewhat annoying to me because of the requirement of finishing them in a very short period of time and also the selection of group members.

But what would be more annoying and disturbing than all those? Ah Hah!!! Exams!!! Heck, I got to admit that I really dislike exams... It makes me really sick on my tummy and my head! Aarrgghhhhh~~~~

Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating but hey, it's killing me each time I'm about to view my result slip. Okay! Okay! I know I am the one to be blame due to my perfectionist attitude and my high expectation mindset. Hmmm....

I am bearing a really heavy burden on myself right now and hopefully I'll survive until the end of my final paper on the 28th!!! Oh God, I am so extremely nervous right now...

Duh~ I got to get my brain spinning again right now... Isk~


Brain Brain
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment