Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some people just love being miserable

People often encourage each other to be happy all the time. BUT have you ever noticed some people just love being miserable to keep them happy? No? Well, you are a real lucky being! I met and I have to interact with that sort of people 24/7! Well okay not 24/7 but almost for years! The next question from me will be “WHY enjoy being miserable just to keep you happy?”

I did everything I could to help BUT it’s a vain attempt! Sigh~ Perceptions, thoughts, assumptions, the way of viewing or seeing things are all nothing but a person’s personality. The way a person behaves, thinks, assume, or maybe sensing certain situation, things, or even a person are all base on their background. Everything a person does reflects on their background, what sort of person are they, what are their lifestyle, and much more. Sometimes prediction is applicable to them, too!

Nyway my main point is why this sort of people enjoy being miserable??? Miserable be it but why shower me with those suffering as well? Illogical isn’t it?

Nother painful experience I had encounter is having an ape around! I just don’t get it! Don’t all of us have our own mask to put on and characters to play? Okay maybe roles and characters are forgivable to impersonate BUT what about hobbies or the likes & dislikes or colours or choices of food or movies? WTF!!! Thank you very much but I enjoy having myself as the sole species! Gosh~

Seriously I hated many things in life especially a person’s attitude or character. I hate a person who loves being miserable, who loves to assume, who thinks negative, evil, or ill mannered, or those who enjoy taking people for granted. There more to list but never mind. No matter how concerned I am, things will still be the same…



Miserably…happy!
N-geL

1 comment:

  1. Because they want their lives to be like Korean dramas - something to talk about and cry about.

    ReplyDelete