Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Beginning on Coming Ending…

Beginning – As weeks, months, and years passed with a blink of an eye, histories are formed unendingly. Just a little flashback on my former years, I never really have a great bonding with anyone in university and to be honest I never enjoyed life or companion there. What I remembered is I always wanted to end the dreadful lifestyle and acquaintances relations! But after the compulsory campaign event held in university for grading purposes, I realized I had missed out many great funs and excitement; university life!!! WTH!!! Grateful to God for blessing me with second chance, I finally made my move to break my pathetic bubble and GET-A-LIFE.

Bonding – Although it is a little too late on the bubble-bursting part, I had lots of fun together with my “U-N-I-Q-U-E” group mates. I used to hate having any associations with them as they are freaktarded, really BUT I had fun hanging out with them, off assignments and university. Knowing them personally, omitting all those frustrations and arguments we had really put our guts and masks down. The laughter, the gossips, the chats and talks, the sharing of troubles, and the sharing of thoughts and ideas are blasting!!! Heck the restaurants and shops that we went during our get-together-gathering are hell in an earthquake!!! WTH!!! Gosh I should have taken a photo of those owners and employees… It is fun… Below are a few pieces of proof!!!


Heart Matters in Relationships!!



 
Beautiful Scenery @ The Gardens


Ending – It still disturbed me a lot when I realized how recent only had I realize the importance and fun of the get-together; how I wished I could have more time to spend with them… I am in my ending year my last semester in university and I believe every minutes we are able to spend together are indeed precious to me. It is our ending but I know there should have a better greater beginning, coming~

Uh oh throughout the bonding sessions, KL & EL make an effort to come to my chronicle home town! And that was fabulous!!! Again, below are the proofs!


Queuing for the famous chicken rice ball in Malacca!


Queuing whilst camwhoring under the darn hot weather! WTH!!


Okay~ EL saw the "biawak" and got excited, weird huh?


???


Glue, Anyone?
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment