Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rolls and Butts~

 

Butt – Okay this is not a polite word to start with but “butt” is what bothers me right now. In my previous post, I mentioned that I had a new roommate and with this current one, we shared most things like TOILET ROLL. Guess you could see the connection now – Butt & Toilet Rolls. My pathetic butt is now deeply scratched merely caused by my roommate toilet roll. Her rolls are rough (like the Double A paper) and lousy! I told her my butt hurts but she would not believe and accuse me of exaggerating. Haih~
Toilet rolls - I am a big fan of Kleenex, Scotts, and Royal Gold tissues (and rolls too!). No matter how costly the tissues are I would buy it for the sake of my silky skin! LOL! Nah~ It is because I could not use any rough surface tissues as it might inflame my skin.
Environmental – Although I enjoy using tissues and toilet rolls, I still practice and preach “Save the Earth” message. Often I will try my best in using less “trees” for writing, butt, face, whatsoever purposes because I need to submit and read my notes in hardcopy form and I cannot carry a handkerchief around! Imagine the repetition of using the same handkerchief the whole day (Oily mouth, sweats, mucus – Heck!) Yuck! 
  
Cute isn't it? 
Bridge and bridegroom toilet rolls! Might consider to have this for my wedding! 
Ngek Ngek Ngek!!! 

Hansaplast anyone?
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment