Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nobody expect you to be omniscient!

Friend – According to certain quotes, a person could only consider as a friend when everyone walks out during your hardship and the very person stays to walk you through the pain. It is never easy to have friends because I realized many are either in love with themselves way too much or there is just a need of “connection”. People who favor “connection” are mostly those who live or enjoy the same kind of lifestyle or attitudes. Try noticing those around you. You will be surprise to see only the clowns live with laughter, the miserable stuck in pain, the knowledgeable favors formality, and so on. Of course there is some exemption in certain circle of friends where there is a mixture of clown, miserable, knowledgeable, or etcetera. And so to say, I am involved in this circle. Weird and unique, that is what I named my group.

Weird & Unique – After 2 years of dispute among ourselves, finally we reached to an end. No, not our journey ended but argufies. Of course I am happy but there is only one problem left, the miserable is still there and there is nothing my group and I can do to retrieve the miserable from pain. And to make matter worst, the miserable is rubbing the pain on all of us! Omitting the miserable, my group and I are having a great bonding session!!! Let’s see, my group consists of a hyper that could break a bone with merely her voice, a vulgar freak that turns every vulgarity into bible, an obnubilate that cloud every single thing she touches, and of course the normal kiddo, ME! Ngek Ngek Ngek

Creep – Why would a person enjoy being a spook when they had many other choices? I am sorry to admit that there would not be any second chance (after all the numerous chances given previously for the very same fault) as I could no longer being the good Samaritan. I could not be saintlier than any normal homo sapiens, seriously! I can no longer bear being ambush repeatedly without shielding myself. Nope, not the hurt but it is the narking sensation that bothers me a lot. It boils my anger right to my bone!
Unsolved - I am discombobulated by this pathetic creep! Seriously I am sick to core of such willy-nilly troubles and God; I wished it would all go away. I felt bad for putting on a cold shoulder at that creep; then again it serves that creep right! Ouch! I know… I upstage that creep already and now that pathetic creep is turning into a brainsick mannequin statue! Gosh! What should I do? Uh-oh the truth is out there~~

Frontal – Sooner or later I have to bare a piece of my mind to that creep, right? Name me chicken, call me coward but I honestly could not faced that creep at the moment. Hell, I got pissed at every apparent motion that creep made. I need time to be able to recover from such crap and I need an advice for this~

Lusus naturae?
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment