Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Unexampled New Year of 2010



Welcome – As the earth continuously moves, the revolution of the earth about the sun takes one year. A year may sound really short but believe me, it is a really long journey. I have had good deal of memories in 2009 and I know there would be even more in 2010. Of course I missed those eventful days but with an open heart, I welcomed more of what Year 2010 can give…


Change – Even before 2010, I noticed myself changed mentally and physically (No, not my boobs. It is still the same size!!! WTH!!!). I prefer things, food, stuffs, music, clothing, & even types of guys which I antecedently disliked! Scary, though. It is weird, really but change is good… At least I feel good. Often enough I heard people phrase something like when a person gets “O”-der, their lifestyles changes as well. It is true, indeed! Oh yea, it would be better if I am able to change my babies (car, laptop, cell phone, & external) Muahahhahahahaha~


Discombobulated – All the sudden change had mentally confused me. Even the New Year confused me! Sigh~ The reason for all these confusion is mainly because I am getting “O”-der and my responsibilities, my life, my future-to-come, and more to list on are becoming heavier each day. If I am to compare my other friends and myself, honestly, I am almost being nonexistence!!! God~ I am SCARED! On the other hand I felt golden as I have another half year to relish before all those weight down unto me. Hmmm… Did I mention “I am scared”?


Resolutions – Hah Ha!! I never really have New Year resolutions and I knew if I ever had one I will never be able to practice it. BUT I have a seriously long list of what I WANT! Yikes!!! Muahahahahhaha


Delirious – I am clearly delirious AND I don’t care (WTH!!!). Somehow I pity those around me… Ngek Ngek Ngek…


Wat The Heck!!!
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment