Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random News


DiCam – Okay I know “DiCam” is not an English word and can never be found in any existing (printed or electronic) dictionary but hey, it existed in MY dictionary. In fact this is my BayB’s name! Ngek ngek ngek~ Okay, my brother a.k.a banker/ATM bought the latest SONY TX1/N DiCam for me! He sets a RM200 budget (because he knew I would burn his wallet) but ended up buying the most expensive choice… Yikes! I know, yes I know, my brother loves me~
Avatar – OMG!!! Watched Avatar 3D yesterday and it is just unexplainably great! The movie swoop my mind & soul then led me into a fanciful imaginary world. I could not hold back my tears on the touching and unspeakable love towards mother earth as well as living beings scenes. Well, I am not embarrassed to admit that I cried and sobbed like a child throughout the movie watching. Awww~ wouldn’t it be great to have a beautiful “jungle” like that (omit the Thanator and The Hammerhead Titanothere) LOL!

Fagged – Today is the 4th day of my new semester class. I am still vague in mind and I can never get enough sleep! God knows how fatigue I felt and yes, I still had no rest at all. During lecture classes, I swear that my brain jammed, cramped, and never recovered since. LOL Okay I am exaggerating but seriously I could not concentrate at all. The feeling is almost as if the lecturers are speaking some kind of weird languages. Gosh, I really needed help here~
FYPFinal. Year. Project. Seriously I hate this. Currently I am in Chapter 3 of my project and I am having a hard time struggling with words, journals, and my eyes!!! Both my eyes just wouldn’t focus on my lappie screen. I have another two chapters to go and hopefully I am able to finished really soon. Arghhhhhhhhh!!!

What the .......?
 N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment