Friday, January 29, 2010

Language Matters


WTF – So what if I am not able to speak or write proficient English language? I have to admit that it is shameful of me for not being able to deliver good English due to that fact that I am a Convent student back in primary and secondary school. What I could not understand is all these Chinese educated and immature kiddos often enjoy gossiping about me (my language, attitude, expressions, clothing, stuffs, etc)! It is really sickening!

Mind – Every human mind are uncanny and complex even to the possessor! So I can see why those ineptitudes are behaving that way~ most probably they are just insecure about themselves that they just needed someone to be put down on. It is just amazing how these perplex minds function in their tiny little head!

Fuck? Fudge? or Fish?
N-geL


No comments:

Post a Comment