Thursday, January 7, 2010

Icky...

Bound - During my stay in Cameron Highlands with my bestie a.k.a roomie for semester vacation last month, the both of us are forced to stay in door on the first day of arrival due to bad weather (raining heavily the whole afternoon!!! WTH!!!). So we stuck around in our hotel room and watch some movies shown on Astro (there are only 3 Astro channels available).

Flicks - The first 2 movies are actually okay not say that we are fussy or anything. I only had a vague memories on the first movie while the second movie is Narnia 2. I don't mind having to watch Narnia as I never watch the movie before but when the both of us are ready for the third movie (with the scary eerie introduction), we are excited. BUT to our disappointment, the movie sucks!!! Urghhh!!!

Lousy - The production, the storyline, the acting, and everything were just plain lousy! WTH!!! Seriously!! Duh~ Of course there are "several" hilarious crappy scene which I think it is silly and illogical. My roomie and me did not know whether to laugh or grumble, it seemed like a joke... Of course that movie made our day and we laugh 'til we sleep, making fun of that movie.

Below is the movie poster (in case anyone curious) Yikes!!!




Demetria? Kleitos? Duh~~
N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment