Friday, January 8, 2010

The Sensitivity Hurts



News - I believe the language issue between the Muslims & Christianity had raised many worries, concerns, and even danger towards the innocents. This language issue had been breathing decades long & recent months, it starts to boom. It is weird to see & hear such controversy (Muslims & Christians not having a smooth relation) in Malaysia as I often intrust Malaysia as a peaceful & harmonious country. I often perceive that Malaysia is a multiracial, unique, & eye-envy country to others.


Danger - I could not deny that this language issue is getting immature. What is the use of those church arson, violation, vandalism, rally, banners, & head-band-banners wearings? I thought as an adult & youth, as a society, as a citizen of our (Malaysia) unique country, we should in the very least, try to minimize offend & suffering of one another. We should keep each other safe & protected; not hurting & condemning our own siblings (I often regard Malaysian as a family). 



Solutions - In every conflicts, compromising is important. Giving and taking is the best medicine to kill conflicts without escalating any emotional hurts. Of course it would not be easy to be a "giver" but if either one able to "give" then every  obstructions can be free. However, the "taker" should not forget the sacrifice of the "giver" instead thankfulness and gratefulness should be "given" in return. But then again, I know this language issue not going to end easily (I know my thoughts are too simply...) but I am plain curious on whether they remembered the "give-and-take" remedy & to handle maturely. 



Where is the pacifier?

N-geL

No comments:

Post a Comment